It is BCS Facility Services’ policy to comply with all Local and State legislation requirements concerning the environment and with procedures agreed to with each of our clients.
Our continual improvement process in the cleaning industry, BCS Facility Services management team together with its employees, aims to ensure compliance through:
- Use of environmentally friendly chemicals, their storage and disposal.
- Maintenance of equipment to keep air and noise pollution to a minimum.
- BCS Facility Services has always worked alongside its clients to meet the changing legal requirements in regard to protection of the environment.
- Upon commencement of a contract BCS Facility Services will liaise with the client with a view to putting in place specific procedures for the site which will control:
- the handling and disposal of waste
- correct use, dilution, handling, storage and disposal of chemicals maintenance of equipment
- Use micro fiber clothes that minimise the use of biodegradable chemicals
- BCS Facility Services Team Managers ensure strict adherence in environmental compliance and excellence in all sustainability programs implemented on behalf of you our client.